Reference 3 Speaker Calibration Licence
Sonarworks Reference 3 is the most accurate speaker and room calibration software delivering reference sound you can trust in under 15 minutes.
Reference 3 is packed with unique and patent-pending technologies as well as automation that enables anyone to do the complete studio calibration process with a visual step-by-step workflow in less than 15 minutes. Reference 3 utilizes a proprietary Perceived Acoustic Power Frequency Response (PAPFR) technology that measures and analyzes sound the way humans actually hear it. During the measurement process, the software automatically detects the microphone position in the room, making the process much easier and the results more consistent. The processing plugin has a filter engine that is specifically designed for audio calibration in a studio setting with a choice of linear, mixed, and minimum phase filters to suit the task at hand. A full description is available here.
The bundle includes:
- 3 licence of Sonarworks Reference 3 speaker and room calibrator software (Mac or Win)
- 3 licences of Sonarworks Reference 3 AU, AAX Native, RTAS and VST plug-ins (Mac or Win)
A free 21 day trial is available here.
- Mac: OS X 10.7 or later
- Windows: Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (32 & 64 bit)
- Hardware: 2 GB RAM; 1024x768 display
- Measurement microphone with flat frequency response (not included)
- Sound interface with phantom power (for XLR microphones) (not included)
- NB: USB microphones will not function properly
We Also Recommend