Individual Calibration Service
Choose Single Profile if you want to send in a single pair of headphones with no additional modes or pads.
Choose Multi Profile if you require a measurement with additional earpads or if your headphones have additional modes, e.g. bass boost or noise canceling mode.
Ultimate accuracy (+/-0.9dB) can only be achieved with a custom-made calibration profile for an individual headphone set.
Send in your headphone to our headquarters and our engineers will measure it and use our patent pending calibration software to generate a custom calibration curve just for your headphone.
Currently we are able to measure and calibrate any headphone.
You will need to take care of the shipping to our headquarters in Riga. Your headphones will be back on their way to you around 10 working days after we receive them. You will receive a tracking number once they have been dispatched.
Single Profile Calibration includes:
- Custom tailored calibration file for your personal headphone: 148.00$
Multi Profile Calibration includes:
- Up to 3 Custom tailored calibration files for your personal headphone: 213.00$
- Mac: OS X 10.12 or later
- Windows: 7 or later
- Hardware: 2 GB RAM; 1024x768 display
- Activated copy of Sonarworks Reference* or True-Fi software
- Individual calibration service does NOT support ear buds and in-ear headphones. If you are unsure about the type of your headphones, please contact support before purchasing the service!
- Worn out ear-pads alter the frequency response of your headphones. When sending in headphones for individual calibration, please make sure the ear-pads are in good condition. If your calibration is done with brand new ear-pads, then you will always be able to return to the original calibrated sound just by replacing them.
Smerla iela 3
*Sonarworks Reference 3 headphone plugin, Reference 3 Systemwide or any Reference 4 edition
We Also Recommend