Upgrade from Headphone to Studio Edition
Unify all of your monitoring devices under the same reference sound and work with confidence both in the studio and on-the-go.
Upgrade to Sonarworks Reference 4 Studio Edition adds speaker calibration to the already impressive set of features of Reference 4 Headphone Edition. You'll need a calibrated measurement microphone - if you don't have such a mic, our Measurement Microphone for Recording Studios (XREF20) is your best option. You have to own a valid Reference 4 Headphone Edition license to upgrade to Studio Edition.
Upgrade from Headphone includes:
- Reference 4 Measure - speaker measurement software
- Reference 4 Systemwide - headphone and speaker functionality
- Reference 4 DAW plugin (AU, VST, AAX) - headphone and speaker functionality
- All products can be activated and used on 3 machines
System requirements (not included):
- Mac: OS X 10.12 or later
- PC: Windows 7 or later
- Omnidirectional measurement microphone with a flat response
- Audio interface with +48v Phantom Power and 44.1 kHz sample rate capability
- XLR to XLR audio cable
- Valid Reference 4 Headphone Edition license
We Also Recommend