Marshall Monitor + INDIVIDUAL CALIBRATION (W/OUT SOFTWARE)
All Pre-Calibrated Headphones require Sonarworks True-Fi Software or Sonarworks True-Fi Mobile App to run.
Sonarworks True-Fi and pre-calibrated Marshall Monitor headphones bring you the ultimate in headphone sound.
Our uniquely advanced filtering engine allows Sonarworks True-Fi to correct headphone coloration of audio, resulting in a clearer translation of music from the studio.
Thanks to the software nature of this product, you will be able to get the same high sound quality no matter you are - get your studio sound whilst jogging, driving to work, or relaxing out of town. Every headphone, if used with Sonarworks calibration will have the same, consistent tonality, giving you your own sound, everywhere.
If you want to learn more about headphone calibration please click here.
The product includes:
- Custom tailored calibration file for your personal headphone
- Marshall Monitor studio headphones
For Desktop use:
- Sonarworks True-Fi full licence (10-days free trial)
- Mac: macOS 10.9 or later
- Windows: Windows 7 or later
- Hardware: 512 Mb RAM
For Mobile use:
- Sonarworks True-Fi Mobile App* - App Store and Google Play (available free till Q1, 2019)
- Compatible with the latest Android and iOS versions
- Supports sample rates up to 96kHz**
- iOS: MP3, WAV, AIFF, AAC, ALAC
Android: MP3, WAV, OGG (Vorbis), AAC, FLAC
* Official Mobile App launch is scheduled at the end of Q1, 2019, until then, you are welcome to be a part of Sonarworks True-Fi Mobile Early Access.
**During Early Access period flac and high sample rate file playback is not yet fully supported on all devices and is currently being improved.
We Also Recommend