Reference 4 Studio Edition
Finally you can work with confidence on the setup you have. Sonarworks Reference 4 removes unwanted coloration from your studio speakers and headphones, so you can trust that you hear your mix accurately.
Reference 4 Studio Edition offers the full package of highly powerful software, providing consistent reference sound both in the studio and on the go. Measure your studio with a measurement mic, it takes around 10 minutes. Reference 4 then creates a calibration profile. For headphones select a pre-made profile, and you're ready to go. Calibration can be run in DAW via plugin for lowest latency or via Systemwide for maximum versatility.
Reference 4 Studio Edition includes:
- Speaker measurement software - find out where your monitors need help
- DAW plugin - reference sound combined with zero latency for any musical endeavor
- Systemwide - apply calibration to all outgoing audio
After you purchase the licence, an activation key will be sent to you. All products can be activated on 3 machines.
- Mac: macOS 10.9 or later
- PC: Windows 7 or later
- Hardware: 2 GB RAM; 1024x768 display
Measurement microphone with a flat frequency response (not included)
- Audio interface with phantom power (for XLR microphones) (not included)
- Sonarworks supported headphones or Sonarworks individually calibrated headphones
A FREE 21 DAY TRIAL IS AVAILABLE HERE.
NB: Currently our speaker measurement software Reference 4 Measure does not work on Windows 10 with Thunderbolt UAD and Avid HD interfaces.
We Also Recommend