TRUE-FI APP FULL LICENCE (Desktop and Mobile)
This software is not compatible with Apple's latest Mac update, macOS Catalina.
True-Fi brings you the ultimate in headphone sound. All headphones color sound – when you listen to music, what you hear is heavily affected by the headphones you are using.
Sonarworks patented measurement and calibration system helps the end-user hear what the artist actually intended when creating music in the studio. Our mobile app represents an enormous milestone for both artists and listeners, helping bridge sonic translation issues that are routinely apparent between creators and music fans.
In addition to providing groundbreaking headphone calibration capabilities, True-Fi allows the user to apply age and gender-related hearing loss compensation and create customized sound preferences. These features, combined with its revolutionary headphone calibration capabilities, enable mobile users to have an unprecedented degree of personalization and control over their audio — and now with the mobile app, anywhere they go.
Here's what you get with your True-Fi licence:
- Age and Gender related hearing loss compensation
- Unlimited access to our 272 + supported headphone profiles
- Access to all future updates and features
- Up to 3 devices simultaneously
- Mobile app for Android and iOS*
- +/- 0.9 dB accuracy with individually calibrated headphones
- +/- 3 dB accuracy with average profiles for headphone models
LISTEN TO YOUR MUSIC
- All computer audio is processed, works on a system level
- Supported sample rate on Mac currently up to 96 000 Hz; on Windows up to capabilities of your WASAPI device
- Mac: macOS 10.9 or later
- Windows: Windows 7 or later
- Hardware: 512 Mb RAM
- Local music content (Android)
- iTunes music library - manually synced content (iOS)**
- Spotify (Premium account required)
- Compatible with the latest Android and iOS versions
- Supports sample rates up to 96kHz***
- iOS: MP3, WAV, AIFF, AAC, ALAC
- Android: MP3, WAV, OGG (Vorbis), AAC, FLAC
* Official Mobile App launch is scheduled at the end of Q1, 2019, until then, you are welcome to be a part of Sonarworks True-Fi Mobile Early Access.
**Apple Music is unavailable due to Apple DRM limitations.
***During Early Access period flac and high sample rate file playback is not yet fully supported on all devices and is currently being improved.