SoundID Reference Virtual Monitoring Add-on
IMPORTANT! You should have a valid permanent SoundID Reference license to use an Add-on
Take your headphone mixing to the next level. This Add-on delivers the most accurate spatial simulation of stereo studio speakers on your headphones.
While headphones naturally give a sound that feels "inside your head", this Add-on introduces the depth and richness of larger studio monitors in a well-treated control room, but not only. It also gives you another perspective through everyday device simulation, such as cars or living rooms.
With the Virtual Monitoring Add-on, you'll find a better mixing result that translates consistently across various environments, enhancing the headphone mixing experience for both amateurs and professionals.
- Produce superior mixes in your headphones that translate everywhere:
- Hear realistic spatial simulations of high quality near, mid and far field stereo speakers calibrated to the reliable flat SoundID SR reference sound.
- Works with over 500 supported headphones from our best-in-class database.
- Works with Sonarworks individually calibrated headphone profiles.
- Check your mix on realistic spatial simulations of consumer devices:
- With Virtual Monitoring, Translation Check includes 10 revamped spatial simulations of various consumer devices - cars, laptops, phones and TVs.
- Works everywhere you need it to:
- Functions in both - the DAW plugin and standalone app of SoundID Reference, allowing you to apply it to all content played on your machine.
- Activation key for the product license: the Add-on can be activated and used on all machines (up to 3) where your main SoundID Reference license is activated
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (or later)
- Windows 10 (or later)
- Stable internet connection (offline use not supported)
- Sonarworks supported or Sonarworks individually calibrated headphones